Monday, March 23, 2009

Egypt – Friday morning with the guys

Friday morning in Cairo meant always to meet with a group of guys to go for a motorcycle ride in the desert. Meeting point was the house of Marc in Sakkara located next to the desert.










When I called Marc, for the first time after 18 month, I was happy to hear that the group still meets on Fridays for the desert ride. Marc invited me to come over and join them on the Friday trip. Unfortunately, I didn’t have my motorcycle cloths with me but Marc offered me to use his Quad and Zaki gave me a helmet. So I was ready to go.

I came like always early and Marc’s place filled quickly with cars and motorcycles. I was happy to meet some old friends and also to see a lot of new faces. After a coffee the “Sakkara KTM Club” left for the desert. We had a perfect morning in the desert and I realized how much I had missed these Friday mornings in the last two years.











Thanks Marc to let me use your High Performance Quad. It was first time for me (I don’t know if I told you before) and a of lot fun too. I hope we can repeat this once more while I am in Cairo and good luck to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment